SoCAL OPEN (10) EXEMPTIONS
The SCPGA has offered GST ten (10) exemptions* for the
SoCAL OPEN (Nov 3-5)
*Exemptions mean 'no qualifying' is necessary
GST will award the spots to the Top 10 Money Earners (mbr or non-mbr)
during a five (5) tournament PRO SHOOTOUT SERIES in Aug/Sep.
These exemptions eliminate the qualifying aspect of the SoCal Open
The events are as follows...
- Thu/Fri, Aug 14-15...TWIN OAKS SHOOTOUT (36)
- Wed-Fri, Aug 20-22...ARROWOOD SHOOTOUT (54)
- Wed-Fri, Aug 27-29...CARLTON OAKS SHOOTOUT (54)
- Wed-Fri, Sep 3-5...GC @ RANCHO CAL SHOOTOUT (54)
- Formerly SCGA Golf Course in Murrieta
- Wed-Fri, Sep 10-12...PGA WEST (Norman) SHOOTOUT (54)
ADDITIONAL SHOOTOUT DETAILS
- Top 10 Money Earners (mbr or non) receive exemption
- 54-hole events have a cut (after 36-holes)...low 35% of field + ties
- CUT NOTE: Less than 50 players start, cut to 50% of field (Rd 3) and pay 35%
- $500 Daily Low Round Bonus
- EACH SHOOTOUT ROUND: including Rd 3 in the 54-hole events
- Carts & range balls included with entry fee
- Entry Deadline: seven (7) days prior to each event
- Late Registration Fee: $25 added to entry fees within 7 days
36 PROS NEEDED
PIH CHARITY PRO-AM @ FRIENDLY HILLS CC (Whittier, CA)
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 @ 10am
Pros PAID $50 to participate
ALSO INCLUDED -- A $500 PRO SKINS GAME
INTERESTED? Please register online at NO CHARGE...
it helps us communicate with you regarding details.